Executive Assistant responsibilities include:
- Coordinate a busy master calendar requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to schedule appointments and various meetings.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating all meetings and events, including assessing priority, reserving location, arranging for hospitality and catering, greeting guests, attending meetings and taking notes, and providing necessary summaries and follow-through on action items after meetings.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Coordinates all travel plans (domestic and international), including making flight, hotel, car service, and car rental arrangements; prepare all related travel documents, detailed itineraries, and expense reports; and coordinate all other materials related to travel, including conference documents, agendas, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Screening, sorting, and responding as appropriate to telephone, written, and email communication.
- Performs all administrative duties required to maintain and ensure effectiveness and efficiency, including streamlining office procedures, preparing expense reports, ordering supplies, establishing and maintaining files, speaking to groups and reading out loud.
- Assist with stress reduction exercises as well as prioritizing daily and long-range activities to ensure effective workflow among a wide variety of administrative responsibilities.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
- Work with both internal and external Executives on identifying, prioritizing, and initiating special projects as needed.
- You will represent the CEO to both internal staff and external clients in a manner that is at all times professional, knowledgeable, tactful, poised, and efficient.
- Proven ability to use the internet for research, outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience preferred.
The team at MPM is driven by our mission to provide exceptional support and assistance to medical communities in the pursuit of meaningfully using health information technology. It’s important to us that candidates share this mission and can demonstrate some experience in clinical operations and the healthcare industry. We credit our success to our customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change. Our culture is also at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun, we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment. At MPM diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, customers and staff. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please use the form below: