MPM is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our small, startup-minded, team. You will be working closely with the Operations, Business Development, Marketing, and Clinical teams to help deliver value to our clients by translating the clients’ needs into actionable items to deliver against. Account Manager is responsible for developing extraordinary rapport with clients, growing relationships with senior healthcare executives, Physicians, Administrators, Office Managers and staff to become a “trusted advisor” to assigned clients. Understanding our client’s needs, quality performance, operational outcomes, customer satisfaction and the retention of assigned clients. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and manage frequent changes, delays and/or unexpected events
• Possess the ability to understand financial budgeting and performance indicators
• Ability to work independently and in team collaboration, including being adaptable to occasional need outside traditional work hours
• Detail oriented to fulfill required process mapping and workflow planning
• Computer skills (Microsoft applications) with strength in Excel, PPT, and Word as well as planning programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with required client presentations in person and remotely
• Navigates client environment with discretion, grace, and political and interpersonal sensitivity to ensure client goals are defined, documented and achieved in an environment where some client employees may resist change. Maintains a balanced position when confronted with client or management concerns
• Demonstrates sensitivity towards customer issues, while ensuring that MPM policies, profitability and marketplace reputation are protected
• Frequently communicate with customers about their participation status, performance, and financial standing (bids, enrollments, performance, payments, projections, etc.)
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while paying attention to details, identifying critical items, and effectively coordinating / managing through deadlines and deliverables. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Demonstrate critical & creative thinking, motivation & enthusiasm to serve customers, and a proactive approach to excellence in customer relations
• Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of each assigned Clinic’s Compliance Program through the monitoring and updating of the Clinic’s Code of Business Conduct, policies and procedures and any Operations Manuals
• Assist with developing education and training on legal compliance and workplace issues
• Continuing the momentum of the Compliance Program and the accomplishment of its objectives after initial implementation, along with building transparency internally to the risks and opportunities for that business plan
• Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations/audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, troubleshooting/ problem solving, orientation/training of supervisory and support personnel, safety compliance, customer relations, and special project work as requested.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of Healthcare experience with excellent business acumen; proficient Health Care segment knowledge
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
• Ability to travel independently for business purposes within the business objectives and constraints, approximately 30% travel time expected
The team at MPM is driven by our mission to provide exceptional support and assistance to medical communities in the pursuit of meaningfully using health information technology. It’s important to us that candidates share this mission and can demonstrate some experience in clinical operations and the healthcare industry. We credit our success to our customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change. Our culture is also at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun, we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment. At MPM diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, customers and staff. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please use the form below: