Our team will manage the overall assessment, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of specific projects and activities as necessary to fulfill contracted goals.
We will assist in developing a Project Oversight Plan and provide guidance while implementing the needed changes.
Medical Practice Management by Amalgaworks has adopted the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Model as the framework to guide improvement work with our clients. The model has two parts:
- Three fundamental questions, which can be addressed in any order:
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- How will you know that a change is an improvement?
- What change can we make that will result in improvement?
- The Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycle** to test changes in real work settings. The PDSA cycle guides the test of a change to determine if the change is an improvement.
The Model for Improvement,* developed by Associates in Process Improvement, is a simple, yet powerful tool for accelerating improvement. This model is not meant to replace change models that organizations may already be using, but rather to accelerate improvement.
Learn about the fundamentals of the Model for Improvement and testing changes on a small scale using Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycles.